Monday, June 3, 2013

Fast Fetus!

I am so excited for our little one to be born this October.  And though he is still a tiny fetus, I am already proud of him.  

This past Saturday, my wife ran the Evaro Mountain Challenge 5K while 5 months pregnant.  That alone is an astounding feat in my opinion.  But, to top it off, she placed 2nd!  I think our little one will be fast!
























We are very committed to doing the best that we can to teach our son that good health is important.  We will do everything that we can to encourage the development of good mental health, active physical health, and positive eating habits that we hope will give him a lifetime of happiness.  I can hardly wait to see who he will become!



1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! What a trooper! Great start to a healthy baby! Fast fetus indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete